Saturday, April 21, 2007

There is so much going on - it's the good kind of hectic! I've finished a lot of the new drawings but haven't documented them yet, sorry for the delay.

I leave for Ireland this coming Friday for the month-long art residency at the Tyrone Guthrie Centre in County Monaghan - I will do my best to post on this wonderful place. The Peke will be in good hands with my husband Bill, while Lulu the Domestic Apple Head Kitty-Pig will be in her usual state of neurosis.

If in Richmond, please come to the Radius 250 show that opens this coming Friday from 7-10 at Artspace (email me at fiona@fionaross.net if you need details). I won't be able to make it because I'll be on a plane, but you should go to the fun party!

The Bethesda Painting Awards show at Fraser Gallery in Bethesda Maryland will feature 3 of my paintings, and that will open on June 6 and run until July 7th, 2007.

And...if you are in the bookstore sneak a peek at some images of my work in issue #69 of New American Paintings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home